TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Shipping
- Delivery of wines in South Africa only.
- If you are an international customer please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the contact information of your nearest supplier.
- We require a minimum order of 6 x bottles per cultivar or 4x3L. (Pricing equivalent to cellar door prices, excludes shipping fees.)
- Items are shipped within 3-5 working days and orders are confirmed by email.
- We are legally forbidden to sell wine to any person younger than 18 and shipments will not be delivered if the recipient is not 18 years or older, or cannot produce identification to prove it.
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses and may not deliver products to Post Office boxes. If no one is available at the requested delivery address when we deliver, our courier will retain the products and we will tell you about the attempted delivery. If the courier returns the products to us, you must pay for any further delivery. We are not liable for any loss occasioned by any delay in the delivery of any order.
- We will gladly exchange any faulty products, but for other exchanges, please note that we can only accept unopened products.
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, complete the return process by following these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com, stating the nature of your return.
- We will dispatch the courier to pick up the wine at an arranged time.
- We will verify that the wine is unopened, or that the opened bottle is faulty.
- Your credit card will be refunded with the purchase amount. We regrettably cannot refund the shipping costs. Should you have purchased via EFT, you will be refunded as such.